– Receive requests from customers and perform software design.
– Propose solutions to tasks and problems.
– Add new functions and maintain the existing code base.
– Research and apply new technologies to the manufacturing process. We expect you to be ahead of technology.
– Job details will be discussed in the interview.
Graduated in Information Technology
– Our ERP software system is built on the basis of: NET framework, C # and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience in these areas is an advantage.
– Inquisitive and progressive.
– Passionate about technology, honesty, willing to share knowledge with others and not hide ignorance.
– Patience, creativity, sharp thinking.
– Good working environment, friendly culture, diverse customers.
– Opportunities for learning and career development.
– Social Insurance, Health Insurance
– Insurance and other benefits under the Labor Code
– Enjoy benefits according to the Company’s regulations
– Public holidays are subject to state regulations